I don’t know about you, but I’m counting down the days until spring break. We have two weeks for spring break, and my girls and I love vacations. We enjoy turning off our alarms, and following whatever pops into our heads. With that said, we do like to have a bit of structure, so that we have definite plans to look forward to.
Here are 5 spring break activities, which we hope, will spur your creativity, as you plan for your own spring break.
- Gather some friends together and create a music video. My girls love creating entertainment. Visit their channel, Sticky Fingers Productions and you’ll see what I mean. In the past they’ve used the Video Star app. For this app, all you need is an iPhone or iPad, and some creativity and you’ve got a video. The girls tell me that Video Star is the simplest app to use. These days they also love using iMovie. I love that they’re having fun creating. I adore creative kids.
- Find a cool trail and go on a hike. Bring your iPhone or iPad with you, and you can record some cool shots while you’re at it. We’re grateful to live near so many beautiful trails.
- Visit your nearest big city and enjoy a new restaurant, and/or new food you haven’t tried before. Our family loves trying new things. You never know if you’ll find something new to fall in love with. After your new meal, walk around and see where your feet lead you.
- Get creative with new toys from Pley. What could be more convenient? You pick a toy online, they mail it to you, it arrives while you’re out and about. Everyone needs downtime from the hustle and bustle, and Pley can make that happen easily, without the clutter.
- Invite friends over for a movie night, or a “create your own” movie night, with snacks, and fun.
What do you think of this list? What are your plans for spring break?
New to a Pley subscription? Check out this unboxing video, created by my daughters, for a sneak peek.
Do you love your school? Right now Pley is also offering a chance for you to nominate your school on their Facebook page, so that your school could win $500 dollars worth of fun educational toys. The school with the most nominations, wins. Deadline is March 25, 2016. Do it now!
Have you tried Pley? Will you? If you do, or have, please let me know how you like the service.
ps. This is a sponsored post, and Pley is also providing me three months to try out their service. All opinions, gratitude and excitement are my own.