Some of my friends weren’t sure I’d enjoy the California State Fair. I’m not much of a country girl. So they were a little worried if I would truly enjoy the experience.
The consensus is in. We loved the California State Fair. You can bet next year I’ll be back. We also chose wisely, in bringing friends that were easy-going and fun to spend the day with.
1. Take a ride on the great California bear.
7. Take a turn on the rides.
8. Play with furry kangaroos, llamas, pigs, goats, and Bambi, meet sleepy sloths, pose with fowl, and horses. Remember to wash your hands after.
9. Enjoy the various music acts, and get an autograph afterward.
10. Experience FOX40’s 5D experience.
13. Leave feeling happy.
…or a little silly